Wednesday, August 12, 2009

introduction

Hello fellow wine drinkers and lovers! Allow me to introduce myself and my blog. My name is Michael Jackson (the one that is alive and well) and I have been consuming wine since I was 10 (yes, 10... wine mixed with water thank you) and I am sick and tired of the pretentious, over zelous, too many words to describe, too much information etc to attempt the reader to try or buy a wine. I believe you will find my wine talk fun, easy to understand and most importantly, useful. I will not recommend a wine that is not readily available at your local wine shop... what good is it if I recommend something you can't find? Not a damn thing!

So, read, follow, go to your wine shop and pass the blog to all your friends! (even if they aren't wine lovers, I will win them over)

All for now,

J

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment