Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Paper or Plastic


Hey Wine Lovers!

It's that time again...time for a new entry. I poured myself a glass of wine the other day and was not happy with my glassware selection so I poured it into another glass, one that made me happy! I sat down in my favorite chair and I started to think why one glass made me happy and one I didn't particularly like?

Forget about all the pretentious wine snobs you know that need 5 different glasses to have dinner. Or the snob that is totally appalled that a Pinot Noir is served in a Cabernet glass. Or the crazy nut that insists on a Chardonnay glass to drink from. It all boils down to this... drink what you want, when you want, with what you want and out of whatever you want! Forget it all! Just enjoy the wine and the moment. I personally like thin glassware to drink from. I like the feel of the stem in my hand and how it puts the wine in my mouth, it doesn't make it right or wrong, it's just what I like. If you like drinking wine from a small juice glass then so be it, that's what you like! If you like drinking wine from a jelly glass, fine. Who cares?

OK lets talk wine! Hahn Pinot Noir Monterey County. Another Pinot bargain you won't believe your taste buds! At $8.99 a bottle you will be blown away! A dynamic and multi-faceted wine with deep ruby hues, aromas of fresh raspberries with a burst of fruit and spice on the palate. Run out and buy this jewel by the case! You'll love it!


Cheers!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment